Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Custom Quest Planning System

rubex

Started working on this project pretty actively again, and I'm open to any help/collaboration that anyone offers.

Here are the major updates since I last posted (basically forever ago)

• custom web node system for item/skill/quest requirements for shortcuts, so quest planning can have as much information as possible. It is combined with a stored map of collision data (on my server side) for fast exact path finding (kind of like Dax Walker). This should ensure that while communicating with my server, the bots should never get stuck or confused. I also store the locations of all the trees/rocks/ladders so the AI can plan things out as well as possible
    • spacer.png
    • To go along with the pathfinding and quest planning code, the server-side also now has an account manager and planner application that stores the information for all accounts and can launch them for whatever money making method it thinks is best at the time
    • spacer.png

I'm not sure if I'm going to make the account/bot manager public, but I will most likely make a quest bot public that requests my server for fastest steps/paths for completing them. The future features that I'm working on at the moment are:

• Doing multiple quests simultaneously. Have the bot plan out how to do multiple quests at the same time, by doing steps for different quests in the same area when possible.
    • Support all quests on ironman accounts, with options for collecting each of the items anyways if you don't want to buy expensive ones.
    • Automatically training all of the skills needed for the quests you want to do (I already have scripts for most skills, just need to make a planning system for training them automatically)

If anyone has experience running a large farm and wants to chat about this and the possibilities, please get in touch here or on discord. I love writing planning code, systems, and UIs, but still have not successfully run a large farm.

• 3 months later...

I've been working on one of the more exciting updates to this system over the past few weeks! Here's a quick run-down of everything that's new or changed:

• Quests are now structured as a Directed Acyclic Graph of steps and item locations. Before quests were just an ordered list, so now branching quests or getting item requirements can be randomized per account. This also helps greatly with the next big update:
    • Quests can be done simultaneously. A list of any number of quests can be done all at the same time, doing nearby steps of any quest on the list. I'll post an example image later of a quest plan in ftp that does many ftp quests and collects all item requirements quickly. This isn't optimized yet however, occasionally bots will return to areas multiple times to do different quest steps.
    • Grand Exchange buys are now considered regular quest steps rather than the starting location of quests that need items. This means that the bot will do nearby quest steps before vising the GE to buy items for later steps.
    • Fully automated ftp trade restrictions is almost done. Including going through the stronghold of security, getting 10 quest points (much more actually), 100 total level, and completing Adventure Paths. After this is all finished I'll run a couple hundred accounts through the process to make sure the ban rate is low. I have not received any bans yet with the new system.

Here is an example quest plan doing X Marks The Spot, Cook's Assistant, Romeo and Juliet, Imp Catcher, Doric's Quest, The Restless Ghost, Rune Mysteries, Witch's Potion, and Goblin Diplomacy. Again, this plan is not completely optimized, it'll go back and forth a little bit between different areas, but still much faster than doing each quest one by one!

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Archived