Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Milasoft

Milasoft Dicer [Premium][Public and Clan Chat][No Rigs]

I purchased this, waiting for the payment to process. (How long does that normally take?) Excited to try it out. 

Edit: at the moment all it does is say "Solving problem: resizable disbler, opens my advanced settings, waits a few seconds, then clicks in the corner of the screen to move my character and starts over by going to advanced settings. I've tried turning off and on resizing but nothing helps. 

Edit2: figured out that one. Bot seemed to do a couple bets alright, but wouldn't trade a guy who kept trying to trade him for some reason. Haven't given it a long enough test. The profit counter is messed up because it counts my initial stack as profit i gained that hour, and there seems to be no way to change that. 

Edit3: got it mostly running. It still has some issues with trading as trade requests will just sit there sometimes after it types an advertising message, but otherwise I'm liking it. Thank you for all your work! The only tweak I would like is being able to select the spot to stand, and having the seconds added to the time stamp, because I believe the XX:XX:XX format adds legitimacy to a legit bot. 

Edited by PhoenixFox

3 hours ago, PhoenixFox said:

I purchased this, waiting for the payment to process. (How long does that normally take?) Excited to try it out. 

Edit: at the moment all it does is say "Solving problem: resizable disbler, opens my advanced settings, waits a few seconds, then clicks in the corner of the screen to move my character and starts over by going to advanced settings. I've tried turning off and on resizing but nothing helps. 

Edit2: figured out that one. Bot seemed to do a couple bets alright, but wouldn't trade a guy who kept trying to trade him for some reason. Haven't given it a long enough test. The profit counter is messed up because it counts my initial stack as profit i gained that hour, and there seems to be no way to change that. 

Edit3: got it mostly running. It still has some issues with trading as trade requests will just sit there sometimes after it types an advertising message, but otherwise I'm liking it. Thank you for all your work! The only tweak I would like is being able to select the spot to stand, and having the seconds added to the time stamp, because I believe the XX:XX:XX format adds legitimacy to a legit bot. 

Hey thanks for the purchase. There is currently an update pending to fix some of the trading issues. It will stand wherever you are when you start the script. Also, the profit counter might mess up if you start the script before you are logged in

Edited by Milasoft

If a player trades and declines the trade the bot will trade the player 3+ times in attempt to get them to bet but it makes it seem like a real player is just trying to scam and is desperate.

also i remember you having an invalid bet or scam detection and its not working or added, itll stay in trade screen for 30+ seconds and decline.

not sure what update caused this bot to go to shit but i now have to manage it 24/7 , its basically an autotyper.

HUGE PROBLEM 

When being spammed with trades, it messes up the queue order, and will misunderstand who bet in what, sometimes announcing the wrong name for the bet, and even worse, paying out the wrong players. This is eroding player's faith in the bot system. 

6 hours ago, PhoenixFox said:

HUGE PROBLEM 

When being spammed with trades, it messes up the queue order, and will misunderstand who bet in what, sometimes announcing the wrong name for the bet, and even worse, paying out the wrong players. This is eroding player's faith in the bot system. 

i thought this was just me , good job!

Hi this bot looks very interesting id 100% be willing to invest some money in to it im wondering if i can have some sort of trial period just to get a feel of the script my self 

(Edit) Hi just to let you i sent u a friend request on discord 

Thanks very much

Edited by darkc23

Update went through, please let me know if there are still issues while I am still stress testing it.

2 hours ago, darkc23 said:

Hi this bot looks very interesting id 100% be willing to invest some money in to it im wondering if i can have some sort of trial period just to get a feel of the script my self 

(Edit) Hi just to let you i sent u a friend request on discord 

Thanks very much

Added 24 hours.

hey so im currently using the 24 hours u gave wich i am very thankful for so it seems after i start the bot no message are actually being said in game im not sure if im doing something wrong in the settings or its a problem with the bot

(Edit) infact now when i hit start it will type the advertising message 1 time then not again 

Edited by darkc23