Jump to content

Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from another users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!





Milasoft

Milasoft Dicer [Premium][Public and Clan Chat][No Rigs]

Recommended Posts

Script issues

- Extra '/' infront of message in clan chat (Congratulations message)
- Keeps trading and chasing winner until they accepted trade (Lasted for 40 mins)
- Keeps the trade screen open forever and waits for a bet. (Why doesn't it auto-close after a while?)

 

How do I remove 'Invaild bet' message, and advertising message?

 

Edited by Mattchew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Mattchew said:

Script issues

- Extra '/' infront of message in clan chat (Congratulations message)
- Keeps trading and chasing winner until they accepted trade (Lasted for 40 mins)
- Keeps the trade screen open forever and waits for a bet. (Why doesn't it auto-close after a while?)

 

How do I remove 'Invaild bet' message, and advertising message?

 

Hey I'm looking into those issues over the next couple of days. and I'll add options to disable those messages.

49 minutes ago, Stylax said:

Hi i would like to try this if possible before i buy thank you

Gave you 24 hours. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pushed an update to fix some bugs and changes:

- Added option to not type advertisement

- Fixed multiple "/" in clan chat texts

- Fixed trade timeouts - 30 seconds for initial trade, 1 min for payout

- Fixed chasing after people

Please let me know if you find any other issues.

Edited by Milasoft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Milasoft said:

Pushed an update to fix some bugs and changes:

- Added option to not type advertisement

- Fixed multiple "/" in clan chat texts

- Fixed trade timeouts - 30 seconds for initial trade, 1 min for payout

- Fixed chasing after people

Please let me know if you find any other issues.

Kudos for quick response and update!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bot will chase players

Bot will forget to payout and glitch

Also could you add a threshold?

Also annoying adding more cash whenever the account cant payout the max bet, could you remove this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kaoz said:

Bot will chase players

Bot will forget to payout and glitch

Also could you add a threshold?

Also annoying adding more cash whenever the account cant payout the max bet, could you remove this? 

When is it chasing people?

What happens when it forgets to payout?

A threshold for what?

The 2 x max bet is so that the bot doesn't take money without being able to payout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after one person trades and bets the bot will keep trading back aggressively, will even follow them until its out of the radius for the bot.

also the bot will forget to payout or "roll" and itll continue advertising as if nothing will happen , ill see people say "bot didnt even roll??" 

the bot will accept the money and keep advertising in some cases , very rare but it seems like the is glitching out.

also the bot will not decline an invalid bet anymore, it will just idle in trade for 1-2 minutes and thats way to long, should be 15 seconds.

i think you should just remove the fact that it keeps trading after , it makes it seem like a real person is just harassing for bets

also when the other player declines the bet  the bot will trade 10000 times

Edited by Kaoz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the in depth explanation that helps a lot more 😛 I'll try to fix all of that tonight and push an update. Sorry about that.

EDIT: Update pushed hopefully that will fix all of those issues.

Edited by Milasoft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...