Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
Milasoft

Milasoft Dicer [Premium][Public and Clan Chat][No Rigs]

Hey man i cant seem the timestamps to work. when i click on it it says HH:mm:ss - HH:mm - HH:mm a - HH:mm:ss. S S S   . i tried them all but it doesnt do anything :(

Version 2.0.1 pushed:

Added version number to script title.

Added down to 45 for odds.

When you receive the update, it will change the odds that you have selected, so please re-save your config. Thanks.

Any chance a player queue could be added? Noticing some sent trades by other players not being taken because of some time wasters. Also, when does a player end up on the blacklist? Could we possibly have the option to add players to a local blacklist? Thanks! :) 

Oh also, it'd be amazing if we have the option to enable auto add players to local blacklist (stored on our computers instead) after X invalid trades. Thanks again for the dicer. :)

8 minutes ago, 4ng1f1sh said:

Any chance a player queue could be added? Noticing some sent trades by other players not being taken because of some time wasters. Also, when does a player end up on the blacklist? Could we possibly have the option to add players to a local blacklist? Thanks! :) 

I'll see about re-adding the trade queue as an optional setting in case it causes problems like it did before. A player gets a black mark after a failed trade / trade timeout. After 3 black marks, the player is then blacklisted. I can add a local blacklist as well that will not sync with the main blacklist. Might take a while to finish it all though.

2 minutes ago, Milasoft said:

I'll see about re-adding the trade queue as an optional setting in case it causes problems like it did before. A player gets a black mark after a failed trade / trade timeout. After 3 black marks, the player is then blacklisted. I can add a local blacklist as well that will not sync with the main blacklist. Might take a while to finish it all though.

Ok, now knowing that after 3 invalid trades a player is added to the blacklist database, I don't think a local blacklist is necessary. Right now I don't have a bot farm of dicers because I don't have VIP, so that basically means I from time to time check on it more often than I assume those with actual farms do and notice stuff like time wasters so a local blacklist seemed to make sense, but I really would like a trade queue to maximize bets. May I ask what the issue was with trade queues? 

2 minutes ago, 4ng1f1sh said:

Ok, now knowing that after 3 invalid trades a player is added to the blacklist database, I don't think a local blacklist is necessary. Right now I don't have a bot farm of dicers because I don't have VIP, so that basically means I from time to time check on it more often than I assume those with actual farms do and notice stuff like time wasters so a local blacklist seemed to make sense, but I really would like a trade queue to maximize bets. May I ask what the issue was with trade queues? 

I honestly don't remember but I removed it for a reason lol. But no worries I'll try it a better way.