Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Milasoft

Milasoft Dicer [Premium][Public and Clan Chat][No Rigs]

10 minutes ago, Equivocis said:

I was wondering if there was any way you could set the chat delay higher than five seconds? I would like to make it 15 seconds. I think 5 seconds is a little too short.

Yeah, sure I can add that. I'll push an update in a little bit for that. :) 

1 minute ago, Milasoft said:

Thanks! I appreciate that. Do you do private scripts? I have a request, not too confusing. I could pm you if you'd like 

3 hours ago, Milasoft said:

I have a second request. Could you allow us to customize our roll message? But require (for example) variable "%r" which would equal what the roll is (similar to how you did %n = playername and %c = bet amount) so that people can't rig the roll messages with this feature. An example of a roll message I would like would be %n rolled %r (depending on if its below 55, or above 55, then it would say (loss) or (win)). The message would look like this in the chatbox: "RandomGuy123 rolled 54 [Loss]" And maybe even add in a timestamp variable?

I think it'd be nice if we could type what we wanted our roll message to look like. Sorry if I explained poorly 😛

Just a bunch of ideas popping into my head - I think that would really top off this script and make it amazing.

Edited by Equivocis

59 minutes ago, Puncturable said:

Just purchased.

Types phrase 1 time then quits running.

The script should only shut down if it doesn't have enough coins to cover paying out the max bet. Try clearing your cache or using fresh start in the client. Also, please check the debug console to see if you are getting any errors. If it still isn't working for you please add my discord in my signature or PM me.