Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Nova's AIO Jewellery Crafter

NovaGTX

Really solid - way way above your mining script imo. Still has some of the same issues on occassion, but definitely a lot more manageable with breaks and human sessions spread out. 10/10 for free.

One thing I'll say is it's easy to emulate the bot's behaviour as a human to integrate it a little better, esp. on slower mouse speeds - which I greatly recommend.

Edited by asmodeusx

• 6 months later...

Solid script, I found it to take up a good pace with plenty of human like interaction throughout! No bans so far (only 30 min of use), but plan to use this script much more in the future.

• 1 month later...
    • 6 months later...

This script is currently working for gold rings, gold necklaces, etc. 

But it is not working for gold jewelry with gems. Either please fix this, or take it off the script if the developer is no longer going to keep this script updated. 

When trying to make jewelry with gems it does the first batch right, then only withdraws 13 bars with no gems the second time, and then just stands there with the crafting menu open for jewelry for hours. 

• 1 month later...
    • 5 weeks later...