Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Last try (goldfarm)

ScrewYouDrive

A year (possibly more) ago I made 1k+ EUR from scratch without a single cent. I even made a thread about how I started and like the first 1/2 months. In my eyes that was a success. And then I just stopped farming. All of my accounts were getting banned (25 at a time), I had proxies, vps, HQ accounts, everything I needed basically. I lost a few hundred accounts and at that point I was done. I was sick and tired of it.

Why do I want to start again? The answer is simple - Where I study we get paid every month (I don`t know if that`s a thing in USA and other countries), and I`m not getting paid for November. We get like 70 EUR every month (not a lot) and I was wondering - what if I started farming again and try to make 70 EUR (hopefully more :D) in a month (October 27 - November 27) with a minimal invest, let`s say 10 EUR.

The Scripts I have currently - https://prnt.sc/l8kd2u

Since there have been a lot of updates (ban detecting, new cities, methods etc.) it will be a fresh start for me. I will prep till 27th and then we start. I will update once or twice a week.

Good luck! What I've seen recently is following pattern:

• Any botting related that might affect the economy in any way is monitored a lot!

• Any botting for mini-games to obtain untradeables is monitored but not as much as economic monitoring

• Botting skills are monitored as following:

- If you're botting something that is profitable -> Very highly monitored

- If you're just botting something that costs a lot just to level up fast -> Low monitoring

• Botting combat stats without any profit -> You can bot this for an entire week without a ban

4 hours ago, qwAQ said:

Good luck! What I've seen recently is following pattern:

• Any botting related that might affect the economy in any way is monitored a lot!

• Any botting for mini-games to obtain untradeables is monitored but not as much as economic monitoring

• Botting skills are monitored as following:

- If you're botting something that is profitable -> Very highly monitored

- If you're just botting something that costs a lot just to level up fast -> Low monitoring

• Botting combat stats without any profit -> You can bot this for an entire week without a ban

In P2P.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Archived