Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Development Console

MagicTurtle

Development Console

I've found while developing scripts there are always small things I'd like to test. This has led me to working on a simple development console. 

Current features

• REPL 
    • Load script from file (useful when testing out more complicated parts of the API)
    • Should have everything you you need from the API in scope
    • Lists the available methods in the output when something it returned
    • Up and down to go through your history

Todo

• Simple syntax highlighting in the output
    • Add a watch file option to auto reload it if it changes
    • Ensure error messages are useful

Screenshots

DevelopmentConsole-Alpha.png.98cba48a27b365cf4cb6a2a779e0a6d5.png

Example testing out the Grand Exchange

DevConsole.thumb.png.a33ed599383a417bf2a090b90bef5c40.png

Currently I'm looking into getting this on the SDN. For now feel free to give any suggestions you may have and I'll look into adding them.

Turns out this probably won't be allowed on SDN. I'm going to move this over to being a local script. It will likely be in a day or two since I'm a bit busy at the moment. 

1 hour ago, MagicTurtle said:

Turns out this probably won't be allowed on SDN. I'm going to move this over to being a local script. It will likely be in a day or two since I'm a bit busy at the moment. 

Is that a JFrame?

Probably, are they not meant to be used? It's not the reason though, it's because of reflection and if that cant be used i doubt the use of the nashorn engine is allowed either. 

Archived