Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • OSRS Account Store l Need 1 worker

Derpec

Hello,

Looking to hire a worker that will be able to work 2 days of the week, and 1 day of the weekend. 

Pay:  I'll pay you $0.10 for every minute of work.

NOTE: This is for someone that wants a little extra cash for doing little work.

Job Duties:

1. Responds to sales ticket's within a timely manner
    2. Responds to livechat calls for Sales questions.
    3. Has a high attention in detail.
    4. Maintains successful customer relationships by maintaining a feedback score of 8.00 or higher

Benefits:

1. Get to work with an outstanding team
    2. Move your way up to a "Trusted" seller, and earn $0.30 for every minute of work.

Application:

Forum Username:

Summary about yourself:

Experience (Preferred but not needed):

Other Information:

Good luck! 

Thank you!

Forum Username: TrnToM4k3M0n3

Summary about yourself: Hello, my name is João im 21 years old and im portuguese, i would like to get a job because i have a lot of free time and its better than just playing.

Experience (Preferred but not needed): Dont have any

Other Information:If you want me as your worker please contact me back.

Wadacho55 - Luis Jose Bustamante

Hello I am the one for work I have full time since I do not have a job and I left the studies to get money, I am from Venezuela and the situation here is very difficult therefore I would love to work for you, I have a lot of free time I could work every day of the week for the hours you ask me

I already have a lot of experience in this livechat so I am the best for you in addition to a lot of free time, will you ask because I livechat? because I have my own page and I buy and sell gold to Venezuelans so there we can also make an association because I get good amounts of gold: D but I also want to work with you to have extra money :3

Without further ado I will not regret it because Venezuelans are very hardworking people and I can work every day of the week for you so contact me here or by my discord

Luiggix168#5024

Archived