Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreamhunter wont run

Grim C

i start the script like normal and it starts up but it just goes to the the settings for the zoom and sits there and doesnt move and wont lay any box traps. i'm fairly new to this and just paid for the script and its frustrating that i actually paid for a script and then it doesnt work. any help is appreciated. would even toss someone some rsgp to help me get this squared away. thank you

16 hours ago, James13gallo said:

I get an error message when i try opening DBLauncher. Says I "can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." Im on a mac also if that helps.

You'll have to change your system's security settings. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with Macs, so I'll link you Google search results you should check out.

Archived