Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • SourB Cow Hide Looter [Open Source] V1.2

SourBear

1 hour ago, SourBear said:

Sure thing, first you need to download the .jar file in the post. Next, go ahead and navigate to C:\Users\*your computers name*\DreamBot\Scripts. This is where you need to put the .jar file. Now you can load up Dreambot and click on the 'Tools' tab at the top and then the 'Script Panel' option. Once in the script menu, click on 'Local Scripts' and you should see it there. If you can't, clicking the 'Refresh All' option should fix it. If it doesn't just double check the file is in the scripts folder. If it still doesn't show up the best advice I can offer  is try and troubleshoot the problem and if you notice any bugs while running the script let me know straight away! The faster I know about em the faster I can fix em! Hope you enjoy the script and any feedback is very appreciated. Have a good one!

-SourBear

I will be honest with you I only have 4 days playing this because they told me that one earns more money playing this game than working in any job in my country ... so if I have little experience I will do my best to make it work ... thank you very much friend !

3 minutes ago, chinguina said:

I will be honest with you I only have 4 days playing this because they told me that one earns more money playing this game than working in any job in my country ... so if I have little experience I will do my best to make it work ... thank you very much friend !

That sounds awful! if you ever need anything, let me know. I'm soon releasing another better script for something else you might wanna look into. I'm working on it now so keep an eye out and you might see it tomorrow. Again if you need anything let me know, have a good one.

-SourBear

I'm learning to play and use this! Thank you very much bro I will be attentive!
    Like I'm playing all morning I was going to gather gold by felling trees but I do not know why I have a problem with the zoom
    But there I go little by little

Just now, chinguina said:

I'm learning to play and use this! Thank you very much bro I will be attentive!
    Like I'm playing all morning I was going to gather gold by felling trees but I do not know why I have a problem with the zoom
    But there I go little by little

If you cant get it to work because of the zoom, let me know I'll show you how to do it manually. It's really quick and easy.

-SourBear

7 minutes ago, chinguina said:

No he dormido nada pero voy a probar ahora mismo

Eso apesta hasta aquí, para restablecer el zoom, haga clic en la llave en la parte inferior derecha y haga clic con el botón derecho del ratón junto a la barra que cambia su zoom. A continuación, seleccione la opción que restablece su zoom a la predeterminada. Espero que ayude, que tengas una buena!

P.S. Lo siento si esto es difícil de entender. Lo traduje de google traduce al español para usted :) 

-SourBear

36 minutes ago, chinguina said:

LOL Broo! He goes to the bank and everything! He has done an excellent job!
    Where is the option to place 10 stars
    Thank you!

If you wanna support me you can head to my profile by clicking on my name, there you can leave feedback. Thanks, I've been working pretty hard on it and don't forget to check for new updates in the near future. Have a good one!

-SourBear

Archived