Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Request repository

BigDamnHero

Hello,

I started scripting some days ago, and now I already finished 3 basic scripts. I asked 3 times already for 3 different repositories for each script. How long should these requests take and why can't we create our repositories ourself. I don't really get the concept of having to appeal for a repository :o So how long should this take? Wanna publish my first free scripts so I could ask some feedback :D 

Greetings,

BigDamnHero

You're required to obtain permission to upload scripts primarily for security purposes. The developers have lives too; Be patient and you'll be approved soon!

You don't need a repo for every script.

You need one repo and you put all of your scripts in it, each with its own module name.

I go through requests as often as I'm able to, and if I'm unable to I ask Pandemic to do it.

Sometimes we get a little busy.

Oh okey thanks I thought I would need a repository for every script. Thanks for the reply :) 

edit: I gave my repository the wrong name because I thought I had to create a repository for every new script. I deleted the wrong one and submitted a new request with the correct name :) 

Archived