Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Al Kharid Ore Collecting Script

SourBear

First forum post so bare with me.

Al Kharid Mine Iron Ore Colleting Script

Recently I've taken up collecting player-dropped iron ore at the Al Kharid mine as a quick money making method. I decided to look to see if any scripts, for this specifically, existed but, they don't. Honestly, I would try script this myself but I'm having trouble getting my script to pick up cow hides let alone bank anything. I believe this method of collecting ore might be pretty viable (not for everyone will think so though) as 1 Inventory of iron ore is worth ~5k. If anyone has a script that can quickly be changed to collect iron ore at Al Kharid and bank it at the bank there and can do it I will be very thankful or even just a bare bones script from something else I can try change to collect the ore, bank, ect.

Thank you for looking over my post and any contributions are every appreciated.

-SourBear

The idea is sweet. I've actually thought about it before. One bot mining the ore and the second dropping it. I'm however currently too busy to make this, but would be nice of someone made it :)

17 hours ago, SourBear said:

First forum post so bare with me.

Al Kharid Mine Iron Ore Colleting Script

Recently I've taken up collecting player-dropped iron ore at the Al Kharid mine as a quick money making method. I decided to look to see if any scripts, for this specifically, existed but, they don't. Honestly, I would try script this myself but I'm having trouble getting my script to pick up cow hides let alone bank anything. I believe this method of collecting ore might be pretty viable (not for everyone will think so though) as 1 Inventory of iron ore is worth ~5k. If anyone has a script that can quickly be changed to collect iron ore at Al Kharid and bank it at the bank there and can do it I will be very thankful or even just a bare bones script from something else I can try change to collect the ore, bank, ect.

Thank you for looking over my post and any contributions are every appreciated.

-SourBear

I'll work on this tomorrow, great idea. I'll keep you updated.

19 minutes ago, brbxd said:

I'll work on this tomorrow, great idea. I'll keep you updated.

Thank you so much! If you need anything let me know and I don't think I can thank you enough, very appreciated. 

-SourBear 

11 hours ago, qwAQ said:

The idea is sweet. I've actually thought about it before. One bot mining the ore and the second dropping it. I'm however currently too busy to make this, but would be nice of someone made it :)

Thank you! I was quite nervous posting this as I'm quite new to the community and didn't want to come off as "I need this, give it to me" haha. Have a great day and if you ever need anything let me know.

-SourBear 

2 hours ago, SourBear said:

Thank you! I was quite nervous posting this as I'm quite new to the community and didn't want to come off as "I need this, give it to me" haha. Have a great day and if you ever need anything let me know.

-SourBear 

I gave it a shot, if there aren't any ores around, it hops to F2P worlds only (Lemme know if you want me to change it to P2P worlds as well). I'm pretty sure it won't stop hopping, so don't run this at night or over an extended period of time without watching it, because theres a chance nobody will be dropping ores. Just download the .jar and drop it into your DreamBot -> Scripts folder and refresh on the client and it should be there. Lemme know how it goes! :) If I was you, I'd run a mining account on the same world and just mule the ores with this script.

oresBRB.jar

22 hours ago, brbxd said:

I gave it a shot, if there aren't any ores around, it hops to F2P worlds only (Lemme know if you want me to change it to P2P worlds as well). I'm pretty sure it won't stop hopping, so don't run this at night or over an extended period of time without watching it, because theres a chance nobody will be dropping ores. Just download the .jar and drop it into your DreamBot -> Scripts folder and refresh on the client and it should be there. Lemme know how it goes! :) If I was you, I'd run a mining account on the same world and just mule the ores with this script.

oresBRB.jar

Thank you so much, very impressed with functionality included and a smart idea adding world hopping, I certainly didn't think about that. Again, very thankful.

-SourBear

5 hours ago, SourBear said:

Thank you so much, very impressed with functionality included and a smart idea adding world hopping, I certainly didn't think about that. Again, very thankful.

-SourBear

Glad it met your requirements! Feel free to dm for any requests. I'll probably try to get this added on the SDN with a cute little GUI that checks for a member/non-member to make it more accessible to everyone. Best of luck in the future! :)

Archived