Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to do i set a delay for the dismissSolver?

pokemonhuang

35 minutes ago, Infidel said:

Disable the solver, create a array of the ids of the random npcs you wish to handle, if random appears is on screen (random.isOnScreen()) - set system.currenttimemillis, after timer reached, interact with npc.

Edit: if there is a better way, share it. Would be interested in seeing how others do it.

Good idea, I will build further on your solution.

You can extend the above and use the Timer class in dreambot. Here is an example on how to use it:

Timer timer = new Timer(2000); //Set the runtime for the timer to be 2 seconds
    while (!timer.finished()) {
      System.out.println(timer.formatTime()); //Print out the current timer time
      MethodProvider.sleep(1000); //Sleep 1 second
    }

//This will be printed out after 2 seconds has passed
    System.out.println("Timer finished");

Archived