Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Price Check Lunar Diplomacy Account 140days membership

Dolphinbotter

I hope this is a ok spot to post this as i did not see a dedicated price check spot. i have been offered a OSRS account with 135days of membership remaining that is around level 55 combat with lunar diplomacy complete so 31 quest points total pretty much all the pre required quest to do lunar quest and that's it as well as the skills required to complete lunar and maybe a few extra here and their nothing much.  61 str 65 magic 700 total level.... so if someone could give me a rough estimate on these next questions i list that would be very much appreciated.Thank you. 1.) How much does a account with just Lunar diplomacy completed with stats/quest only up to the minimum required to complete the quest. Thank you for anyone who takes the time to give me your estimates.

15 hours ago, Dolphinbotter said:

I hope this is a ok spot to post this as i did not see a dedicated price check spot. i have been offered a OSRS account with 135days of membership remaining that is around level 55 combat with lunar diplomacy complete so 31 quest points total pretty much all the pre required quest to do lunar quest and that's it as well as the skills required to complete lunar and maybe a few extra here and their nothing much.  61 str 65 magic 700 total level.... so if someone could give me a rough estimate on these next questions i list that would be very much appreciated.Thank you. 1.) How much does a account with just Lunar diplomacy completed with stats/quest only up to the minimum required to complete the quest. Thank you for anyone who takes the time to give me your estimates.

so the account is mainly good for runecrafting... which is a very high ban skill. If you are planning to bot on it dont buy it the 135 days of membership will just be wasted, if your planning to play on it well.. i wouldnt spend over $80-90$on it since membership would be around 60$ on it

• 1 month later...

Archived