Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot wont start

Gumdrops

I haven't used the client in quite some time, I tried to install today but I am presented with this whenever I login?

https://i.imgur.com/EnYQ01G.png

I cannot start any scripts or essentially do anything.

- Not using a proxy

- Tried jarfix

- Tried reinstalling

- Tried changing ram usage

7 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Could you take a look at the debug console and paste any errors you find here. The console can be found at Tools > Debugging > Debug Console.

t4eMK7k.png

29 minutes ago, qwAQ said:

Press the 3 horizontal stripes beside 'File' tab -> Press the + Icon to create a new bot tab.

tFSlTRp.png

I do not have that option weirdly?

31 minutes ago, Gumdrops said:

t4eMK7k.png

I do not have that option weirdly?

You have a forum rank 'Market User' which has probably been deleted so the bot cannot recognize you. An admin needs to change your account to Members.

1 hour ago, qwAQ said:

You have a forum rank 'Market User' which has probably been deleted so the bot cannot recognize you. An admin needs to change your account to Members.

Oh ok, that makes sense. Can someone point me in the right direction to contact an administrator?

2 hours ago, Gumdrops said:

Oh ok, that makes sense. Can someone point me in the right direction to contact an administrator?

Nezzima#2204

just in case, press fresh start option (settings->manage settings-> fresh start check box)

23 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

mb

When I removed your scripter rank, I must have misclicked on market user instead of members. Fixed.

Thanks!

Archived