Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Appears to Move in Slow Motion?

I KO I

Bit of backstory: I have been using client.jar recently with my new Mac because dblauncher.jar wouldn't load. Found out at I had a version of Java lingering around that I thought I deleted. Redownloaded Java 8 + the client and now I can use dblauncher.jar. However, dblauncher.jar appears to function in slow motion. This doesn't happen until I start a script, moving around on my own works just fine. This also never happened when I used client.jar. Is there any way to fix this so everything is fluid?

My internet isn't the problem. 111 mbps upload speed and 16 mbps download speed. Running MacOS High Sierra with 3.4 ghz quad core i5, 16 gb ram, SSD, 4 qb vram. Everything on my end is very fast.

7 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Is #1Mining the only script this is happening on? Try allocating different amount of ram in the launcher.

It happens when I have two scripts running and it happens with other scripts made by other Devs as well. It only starts once I click off the window, switch to the other script window or minimize it. Bumped up ram to 512 last night and nothing changed. This never happened with client.jar as I regularly ran two scripts at the base amount of ram.

The interesting part of this is that it doesn't appear to actually lag in-game. I've watched the scripts on an alt, and the accounts that appear to lag badly within the DB client are acting and functioning normal in-game. I've also played on runelite at the same time/watched netflix/browsed the web and I'm not impacted by this lag, it appears to just be a problem within the DB client.

Archived