Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] OZ F2pSmelter - Smelts all F2P bars

ozeki6

OZ F2pSmelter

What it does?

Smelts all F2P Bars using Al-Kharid furnace. You can choose the bar you want using the GUI in example below.

12fbee16cc55d6a5d33d5a113f92de8e.png

Features :

• Supports all F2p Bars.
    • Simple and interactive GUI
    • Mouse moves outside screen while smithing
    • Scripts stops when out of ores
    • Cool paint

45be89857b4b2ef0ef172e58d2d44e8f.png

Tried this with silver in Al-Kharid. There seems to be a problem in depositing the smelted bars back into the bank. Here's what happened.

-Withdrew silver ore from bank

-Ran to furnace 

-Smelted all silver ore

-Ran to bank

-Opened bank

Then it just sat there for 3 minutes before I killed it. Happened all three times I tried.

1 hour ago, aceofnapalms said:

Tried this with silver in Al-Kharid. There seems to be a problem in depositing the smelted bars back into the bank. Here's what happened.

-Withdrew silver ore from bank

-Ran to furnace 

-Smelted all silver ore

-Ran to bank

-Opened bank

Then it just sat there for 3 minutes before I killed it. Happened all three times I tried.

Thanks for your report. I fixed the problem, waiting for nezz to approve the update.

• 3 weeks later...
    14 hours ago, BeeSyrup said:

It also isn't working with iron it tries to select blurite bar instead of iron.

I see, they maybe changed something since I tested it with irons too and it worked, I will push a fix.

Edit: I  tested it and it works fine so I won't push an update.

14 hours ago, Oliver813 said:

For some reason it pulls out the mithril and coal ores but keeps redepositing them and pulling them back out at the bank. Seems to be a circularity issue

Submitted the fix.

It is still the same problem. Just pulls out 5 mithril and all coal then hits the deposit inventory button. 

That being said, I used this script to make gold bars and never had a problem. Thank you for it. Its awesome.

33 minutes ago, Oliver813 said:

It is still the same problem. Just pulls out 5 mithril and all coal then hits the deposit inventory button. 

That being said, I used this script to make gold bars and never had a problem. Thank you for it. Its awesome.

You have to wait for Nezz to accept the update. 

Archived