Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
Download the DreamBot client today!
ScripterSteve

Stevie's NMZ (DreamNMZ)

Hi all,

Wanted to release my first script.

It is a NMZ script, get into nmz and press play. Make sure you have overloads and absorb potions in your inventory.
Script will play until you run out of overloads/Absorbs or die - then it will automatically stop. Has basic randomisation such as getting 2hp and guzzling back down occasionally e,t,c162344977_2hr30dreambot.PNG.e6c146f900d5e04744e6c1f6a4420bdf.PNG

Awesome. Does it have a threshold for when it drinks absorptions? 

I worry a little about the antiban. The prayer flick is almost too good and the mouse is very stationary. Maybe something like a random skill check would be good? Other than that it seems solid. Good work!

Just now, deedee said:

Awesome. Does it have a threshold for when it drinks absorptions? 

I worry a little about the antiban. The prayer flick is almost too good and the mouse is very stationary. Maybe something like a random skill check would be good? Other than that it seems solid. Good work!

Skills checks make no difference - that's "Fake" anti-ban imo

Could do something add something with the mouse, but i'd rather work on other personal scripts for my series right now than add some "fake" anti-ban.
Ran the script for about 15-20m exp on osbot before, since i quit osbot moved it over to here and used it for about 1m exp - so you should be fine if you're sensible with it.

The anti-ban like getting 2hp and reguzzling down imo is much more effective.
Will add it in due course though.