Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • what to do for anti ban methods?

pokemonhuang

1.checking runecrafting xp is one of the best

what do u mean by that? check my runecrafting exp every now and then? 

Do the task yourself for an hour
    either record it with some software on your pc, or just pay attention to everything you do

ok ill try that

3 hours ago, None said:

they are trolling you because anti-ban is a meme.

They're just trying to trick him: checking runecrafting = 100% ban. The only real anti-ban is to check woodcutting xp.

You want the script to look as real as possible, you alt tab out and check Facebook and come back and count** doing what you were or you walk and you take too much time with something else and logs out... The script I'm writing for personal use until I get it perfected. Does all of this. Spin the camera around a thousand times while walking cause you are bored as fuck.  Just check random experience check quest tab. Check, you songs PLAY A NEW SONG!  The one script I have been using uses that and I haven't been banned for over a month. So it's pretty good. Also you can use HARDWARE I have a hardware unit I'm making that will do all of this instead of software jag ex looks to see if the client makes there real client and if it doesn't it will get banned they look for actual hardware mouse movement not software based.  Once they see software they flag the account for a spotter to watch you. A company I worked for had the same methods set up to catch cheaters. 

Archived