Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • manly fighter [BUG] needs fixing!

smokesensi

hi my name is smoke sensi I just downloaded a script called "manly fighter" I would like to say what a wonderful script it works quite well ut there is one thing I would like to mention to you so this may become fixed, I had noticed that everytime I level up It would pause my character so he would be frozen and i would have to pause the client to unfreeze him then play the client again if i was afking this would leave my account exposed to reporters and mods going around being sneaky finding the ones that are making it easy to play runescape, please check up on this I know it is free but we would like this to be fixed thanks brothers and sisters jah bless

Thank you so much for looking into this im sure other people have the same issue, seems like an easy fix, whenever we level up it pauses, may you fix it so that the cursor clicks continue? Other then this, the script is wonderful. I will be glad to buy a premium soon from your private scripts. much luv brotha

On 10/12/2018 at 4:34 PM, smokesensi said:

Thank you so much for looking into this im sure other people have the same issue, seems like an easy fix, whenever we level up it pauses, may you fix it so that the cursor clicks continue? Other then this, the script is wonderful. I will be glad to buy a premium soon from your private scripts. much luv brotha

Submitted a fix so it should be on the SDN within the next few days.

Edit: On the SDN now.

Archived