Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • NOT A SINGLE WORKING FREE WC BOT

jehea

how do you expect me to invest in this program if all the free WC scripts doesnt even work.

some of them you cant even turn off again without closing and starting all over. 

also i have been running tribot dreambot rsbot runemate and osbot and they ALL suck at detection even when only botting for max 30 minutes you will get a delayed ban.

only ín very rare cases they somehow ''overlook'' an account 

i really want to invest and get full acces to dreambot but i cant even get a taste of how its like ..

31 minutes ago, jehea said:

how do you expect me to invest in this program if all the free WC scripts doesnt even work.

some of them you cant even turn off again without closing and starting all over. 

also i have been running tribot dreambot rsbot runemate and osbot and they ALL suck at detection even when only botting for max 30 minutes you will get a delayed ban.

only ín very rare cases they somehow ''overlook'' an account 

i really want to invest and get full acces to dreambot but i cant even get a taste of how its like ..

That's not how bots work but ok.

@Romalooks like you need to make a wcing script. Get to wurk, gogogogogo.

Well I haven't experienced any issues with dreambot such as yourself. I've used scripts from multiple scripters and had no complaints with them in the past. 

jU4q083.png

27 minutes ago, Randum said:

@Romalooks like you need to make a wcing script. Get to wurk, gogogogogo.

Well I haven't experienced any issues with dreambot such as yourself. I've used scripts from multiple scripters and had no complaints with them in the past. 

jU4q083.png

I still have a few quests that I want to add to the quester but you know my schedule. I'll probably release more scripts in the future. Nice proggy btw :D.

1 hour ago, jehea said:

Not sure what exactly you meant but perhaps hitting the "refresh all" button in the script loader will help.

Archived