Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] OZ Varrock Sewers [Banking] [Burying]

ozeki6

On 11/8/2018 at 6:16 PM, leet93 said:

Hey, what would happen if you run out of arrows? Will it keep trying to fight the monsters or log you out? Great script nonetheless!

Hey, it will keep fighting. 

• 1 month later...
    On 10/17/2018 at 6:16 AM, ozeki6 said:

Requested an update.

Fixed banking with bones in inventory, fixed some issues when starting the script, improved antiban system and added a new paint.

need looting

• 2 weeks later...

Great script, using it right now. Just wanted to ask when it says "Supports looting" what all that means. I'm currently killing zombies and I noticed that it doesn't loot coin drops, so I just wanted to ask exactly what the script considers as "Loot"

Thank you

1 hour ago, Schiz said:

Great script, using it right now. Just wanted to ask when it says "Supports looting" what all that means. I'm currently killing zombies and I noticed that it doesn't loot coin drops, so I just wanted to ask exactly what the script considers as "Loot"

Thank you

It does not support looting. I don't remember stating that anywhere but if I did it was a mistake.

19 hours ago, ozeki6 said:

It does not support looting. I don't remember stating that anywhere but if I did it was a mistake.

Thanks for clarifying.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived