Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] OZ Varrock Sewers [Banking] [Burying]

ozeki6

If I could make a suggestion, I hope it wouldn't be too difficult to add in Mage or Range safespotting for the Moss Giants. 

It would be super useful to anyone training in that area, and I hope not too difficult to program.

Otherwise, amazing script. Used it to get my att and str form 40 to 65 at moss giants. Lots of love to the creator.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, is the script no longer working? I had a lot of success with it and was wondering if you haven't updated it!

Love the script, thank you.

• 2 months later...

Hey man, love this script. Used it to get 60/60/60 on my now banned main. One AMAZING feature you should add if its not too hard is looting for Red spiders eggs and moss giants.

• 1 month later...
    • 4 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

I tried the bot a few times and it got stuck at the web if it failed to cut it the first time. I bought a knife too but i don't think it uses it. All in all is a good script but would be nice to leave it to run for a bit without it getting stuck at the web section after one attempt. Thank you for the script tho. Much appreciated :)

• 4 weeks later...
    • 8 months later...

just done a 17 hour session with this i went from 45 str-66 with 320k xp gain, ran perfectly thr whole way as i way afk working/sleeping while bottiing. i cant fault this ascript at all, ill PM you the proggie if you wanted to use it mate as it wont allow me to post it up on here

bot gets stuck coming back down the ladder and doesnt walk further in. also when killing zombies i noticed sometimes it will click the ladder accidently and go up to the bear - this happens about once an hour.

Archived