Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] OZ Varrock Sewers [Banking] [Burying]

ozeki6

OZ Varrock Sewers

What it does?

The script trains in varrock sewer, supporting most locations.

If text is entered inside food textbox then it will eat when under 70% health and if it has no food it will bank and return. If the textbox is empty it will not eat.

If "Bury bones" option is ticked it will pick bones and bury them otherwise it won't do that.

You can choose the location using the GUI in example below.

ibeB6k.gif

Features:

• Supports food
    • Supports banking
    • Walks to the specified area
    • Chooses the closest attackable NPC
    • Turns run ON at 75% or more
    • Eats when health is under 70%
    • Supports ghosts, skeletons, scorpions, zombies, giant spiders, red spiders, moss giants

Feel free to post progress images/bug reports and suggestions.

45be89857b4b2ef0ef172e58d2d44e8f.png

After using this script for 8 hours straight its beautiful ! !!! i love it dude! can i suggest give it little more camera movements and opens random tabs to just make it look like its a little more human, other then that. i love the script its fucking awesome! im gonna use it will all my fighter accounts!

Great script! would be nice if you could add:

- Ranging support (pickup arrows)

- Support to pick up and bank loot (maybe start with bones and big bones)

oh one thing i notice:

when it banks to get food and it has bones in inventory (option bury bones on), script only gets partial inventory of food (as the bones are there), maybe make it so that it buries bones and then banks for food? or just general option to bank would be great

Nice job mate! thanks a lot!

Requested an update.

Fixed banking with bones in inventory, fixed some issues when starting the script, improved antiban system and added a new paint.

Hey mate nice script, I have noticed a couple things,

1. Sometimes the anti-ban function will open a skills guide and then will be unable to click out of it for a period of time until it eventually fixes itself or a monster attacks you. During this time it will track and try and click on monsters through the skill guide.

2. The ability to customize and/or randomize the healing a touch? Maybe heal in the range of 50-70?

3. When it runs out of food it will not complete the fight even if there is 1hp remaining on the monster, maybe implement a feature that makes the bot go to a certain health (such as 50%) before it runs to get more food.

Thanks bro, looking forward to further updates.

• 3 weeks later...

Love this script, been using it for a while now, very simple and straight forward.

How hard would it be to add a safe-spot option for the moss giants?

21 hours ago, peterhov said:

Love this script, been using it for a while now, very simple and straight forward.

How hard would it be to add a safe-spot option for the moss giants?

I may add this in the next update.

Archived