Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can't launch dreambot client nor run any scripts!! 15M for the one who fixes it

jonnybot

Hello everyone, 

I am trying to make my dreambot work for over 2 weeks now... 

My pc has windows 10.

I have multiple problems wich is very strange...

I download dreambot, when i try to launch it, i get in 50% of the cases the following error: "The change log isnt available, please try again later or check your firewall settings." When i launch it a few seconds later it suddenly works without changing any settings... (sometimes it takes over 10 tries to make it launch). 

Ok so when it finally launches i cant change worlds nor do they load, (again in 50% of the cases only).

We move on... so when it launches and i can change worlds, i can just log in to game without any problems. Then i want to start a script (for a example NMZ-script) again in 50% of the cases the scipt doenst react when i want to start it...

Then when it finally starts up you get the pop-up window where you have to select ur gear and pot set-up etc... I can type in my gear, i can change pots, i can select to use quick pray etc... but the refresh button to autofill ur gear doesnt react nor the start button doesnt react, everything else reacts fine. So i CANT start the script (any script). 

Something strange i found out is that sometimes a paperfile appears on my screen, when i open it, it says some java errors.

So problems i have:

-Cant properly launch dreambot

-Cant run scripts

-Cant load worlds

What i tried so far:

-Re-installing dreambot 100+ times

-Re-installing java 100+ times + removing any older versions + tried with 32 and 64 bit version

-Disabling windows defender + allowing dreambot and java in windows defender

-Java fixing programs

I am really bad with computers, so if someone could please help me? 

!The one who can makes it work for me gets 15m in game!

5 minutes ago, jonnybot said:

@Milasoft No i dont use a proxy, i can only use 1024mb aswell when i want to launch it, i just tried to remove everything and jagex cache, still doenst work

Did you try lowering it to 256mb? Or do you mean you can't change it? I heard there can be some issues if you set it too high.

Archived