Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cleaning Up The SDN

Nuclear Nezz

13 hours ago, gn4rgoyl3 said:

Thanka for the update @Nuclear Nezz  

Really helped me understand that you guys are just a middle man in all this. 

With that being said, you guys are providing an insurance that scripts are upto date, which is fair.

Although we are the consumer.

I was using the scripts up until you guys pulled them essentially.

Reason behind asking for a refund or something as compensation. Just like the outdated apple product with no further updates, does apple take those products away from them even if they still function? No unless stated in such contract. 

Now with these services, if youre providing them with a lease agreement then state as such. By all means do not say the two week period is the quoted lease agreement. 

End day for me, either wanted a refund for the revoked product as should be expected or at least the option to continue the use of product that will no longer be serviced; thus you guys will hold no responsibility for anything that may happen after. 

That would seem more reasonable process, as stated above. Others were using such scripts without issue.

Like I said, we don't own the scripts. If a scripter removes their scripts, they don't want users to have them anymore, either due to being broken or some other reason they have. We offer the two weeks (sometimes extended up to a month, depending on circumstance) so that a scripter can't upload a script, get a bunch of purchases, and remove it immediately to get money. If a scripter leaves (which is a reason for some scripts being removed) to us it means they're giving up their ability to keep the script up to date, which means it's no longer on the market as a product, leaving it to be removed both from circulation and the store. It's not our place to say "well they might want users to keep using it" because again, it's not specifically our product.

While Apple doesn't take away the hardware, by not updating (or allowing you to update) the software, they're essentially removing the use of the hardware. I will make the purchase terms of agreement and the sign in agreements be more clear on our purchasing policies, for future references. I do appreciate you pointing out that it was not clear.

Archived