Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cleaning Up The SDN

Nuclear Nezz

I understand the logic, but I'd argue that removing free scripts doesn't make much sense. I can see it for paid scripts, as there is an expectation for scripters to support them. Also, a lot of simple scripts (like the one that I wrote was removed, mcmonk) don't require any maintenance. All it did was run to the monastery and loot robes. Not much there that can break, and even if it did, it's a free script. I'll likely be resubmitting the script soon, I hope it will be re-accepted.

Edit: also, I'm sad that my forum page was deleted - I put a decent amount of work into that. If I resubmit, is it archived anywhere?

9 hours ago, Bmc said:

I understand the logic, but I'd argue that removing free scripts doesn't make much sense. I can see it for paid scripts, as there is an expectation for scripters to support them. Also, a lot of simple scripts (like the one that I wrote was removed, mcmonk) don't require any maintenance. All it did was run to the monastery and loot robes. Not much there that can break, and even if it did, it's a free script. I'll likely be resubmitting the script soon, I hope it will be re-accepted.

Edit: also, I'm sad that my forum page was deleted - I put a decent amount of work into that. If I resubmit, is it archived anywhere?

It is archived, don't worry 🙂

For anyone posting about working scripts whose scripters were inactive:

It does not matter if it works. If a scripter wants their script on our site, they must maintain it. If they're inactive, they're unable to maintain it and their script will be removed. This is not a negotiable thing. Scripters will replace most of what was removed as time goes on. Ozeki has already started on several free scripts.

7 hours ago, Taloszen said:

Please bring back KingFighter!!!

It was the only combat bot worth having..

What did it do? Started with scripting some days ago, maybe I can challenge myself if it isn't too complicated :) 

3 hours ago, BigDamnHero said:

What did it do? Started with scripting some days ago, maybe I can challenge myself if it isn't too complicated :) 

It was an awesome free combat script that would fight anything anywhere, looted, buried bones, and ate food flawlessly.  It also worked very well for range/mage with safespot support.   It worked so well I would have payed for it.  

Archived