Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • CronAbyss, Articron script broken

Okam

the script is broken, it's been almost 2 weeks and Articron just replied in discord on September 29 to tell me that day was not going to be able, there was no problem with it, but from there he has only ignored my private messages so much here dreambot as in discord.
    what came to use the script I saw that he had several bugs (how not to eat when he has low hp etc) and proceeded to publish it in the thread of his script so he knew, that's when he gave me his discord, on September 28 there was a update in which they touched certain details of the pouchs, and since then the script has not worked again, since every time I start it, it fills the pouchs, and once they are full it keeps trying to fill them without success, I have left it Approx 30 minutes in this way to see if it solved alone or was something of his "anti-ban roulette" but no, I've already executed the script in fresh start as I suggested @Articron but it did not affect anything. 

btw srry for my bad english 

I thought that I had no chance for a refund, because I had read the rules to get it and it was 14 days from the purchase of the script, and it has been many more days since I bought it. But okay, thanks for the information I will proceed to ask for the refund, although what I most wanted was for the script to be fixed haha.

2 minutes ago, Okam said:

I thought that I had no chance for a refund, because I had read the rules to get it and it was 14 days from the purchase of the script, and it has been many more days since I bought it. But okay, thanks for the information I will proceed to ask for the refund, although what I most wanted was for the script to be fixed haha.

Its up to Nezz mostly atm to decide refunds but runecrafting pouch system was recently changed so that isnt your fault and the script should be updated. Even if you do not get refunded, the script writer will have to fix it or have the script taken down.

4 minutes ago, Man16 said:

Its up to Nezz mostly atm to decide refunds but runecrafting pouch system was recently changed so that isnt your fault and the script should be updated. Even if you do not get refunded, the script writer will have to fix it or have the script taken down.

ohh ok, thanks for the explanation!

2 hours ago, Articron said:

Thanks for the heads up, will get in contact with you this weekend to apply a fix :) 

Okay! I'll be waiting for you :)

• 4 weeks later...

@Nuclear NezzI have a question, how much time is it valid for @Articron to say that it will take a while to repair it and then disappear completely? I understand that he can have his life and everything is completely normal, I just want to know if he is still working on it.

Archived