Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Accounts (Price Check)

Rossbot

I didnt see a price checking section in the forums. i dont know if this site doesn't have one or if i just missed it. i apologize if this is the wrong place let me know and ill take this post down/move it to the right one.

Im also looking at purchasing a level 3 account to use as a mule used only by hand a no bots. the accounts has 145 days of membership remaining on it and its priced for 40 mil is that to much or a good deal? 

also I'm Purchasing and have been purchasing several Tutorial island completed osrs accounts or (TuTs with around a bonds worth of membership remaining on the accounts for about 3mil osrs gp a account and ive been buying normally 100mil osrs worth off accounts at a time or anywhere from 35-45+ accounts. am i over paying or underpaying could somebody who deals with these more often let me know. also i believe the deal going where you receive a months worth of membership for linking a twitch account up to your osrs account is still going on and i know that's how the person who sold me the accounts go all of them to be a member. im assuming this was done with a bot of some kind so normally i would think a TUT account with 18 days of membership would be worth easily the price of a bond plus 300k for the TUT island completion. however since these accounts cost him nothing and this deal is still going on or just ending and with people able to mass create accounts i feel i might be overpaying at the moment.  (By the way i'm still very new to botting my 2nd month or my 1st month of being more serious with it) thank you for any input/help anyone provides i appreciate everyone's time. 

3 hours ago, Infidel said:

I was paying 750k for tutorial completed, twitch prime accounts with 30 days membership. 

Thank you for the reply. So what your saying is im getting/have been getting screwed

Archived