Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New to botting, any help greatly appreciated :)

noodle

Hello everyone! I recently got back into Runescape after having been on hiatus for 10 years. Unfortunately, I don't have as much free time as I used to as a kid, hence why I'm here to soften the harsh grind.

I'd just like some tips because I will be botting my main account. Is Dreambot advisable for mains compared to other clients? How many scripts do you run a day? and what is the maximum amount of time I should bot a day?

I'm currently trying to get my agility up to 70 and am using ottersrooftops, which I know is a high risk skill to bot. I wonder how long I should run this for daily, and which other scripts I should purchase to alternate in between training agility to have the lowest possible chances of getting banned.

Cheers!

Thanks for the advice, I'd be willing to but a private script if it meant I'd have the lowest possible chances of getting caught.

what kind of price range would I be looking at for private scripts and would you have any recommendations?

Archived