Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nothing is working?

clarkvsclark

ok, so i have reinstalled the client numerous times, have deleted all my java and reinstalled java, have checked my settings in game, but still cannot get a single script to work.
    client will load up perfectly fine, the game will load up, i can log in and run the script, but the second i run the script nothing happens, the client either A, freezes completely or b, the script will run and the client wont freeze but absolutely nothing will happen. #1 pest con #1nmz, multiple mining bots/wc bots. ive tried it all and i cant get anything to work, i would keep trying other alternatives to get it working but im out of ideas or options, can somebody please help? what the heck am i doing wrong or whats going on?

I get this problem where it will load the script an finish the script straight away every now and again, but i usually just restart the bot an it works fine again

Things to try:

1. Run it through the launcher, set the memory to 400mb, see if that helps.

2. go to the dreambot client settings and enable fresh start, click save, close window, close client, restart.

3. delete *all* jagexcache folders on your computer, repeat steps 1 and 2

4. uninstall all of your java's, install the latest version of java 8.

5. Make sure you have the settings in game set to fixed mode and zoom disabled.

Archived