Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The client doesn't know the difference between a lock and a ban

mfanatik

After recent changes to login interface the client no longer sees the difference between a ban and a lock. In both situations getClient().getLoginResponse(); returns RSLoginResponse.DISABLED.

Knowing if my account is locked or banned is pretty improtant to me so I wanted to ask you, just this once please fix the bug. I shouldn't have to implement ocr just so I would know if my bot is banned or locked.

There's a new hook for something on account status I found a bit ago, it's possible the hook is now outdated. I'll check again.

Due to the changes they've made, they went from setting variables to be the login response, to just drawing constants to the screen, constants we can't differentiate.

Edit: I've added the hook, restart your client and test it again, let me know if it's still not working.

• 6 months later...

Archived