Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Overwrite the default mouse event

Empyrean GB

Hello everyone,

I was wondering whether or not it's possible to overwrite the method that is used to move the mouse event.(so the method used to hover the mouse from point start to point finish)

And if so what method it is that I have to change.

I know there is a getMouse().move(Point) method, but I'm not sure or this is the method that is called underwater when for example when I say interract with this game object, or .getWalking().walk

If it is possible to overwrite this method. can someone also show me the template on how to, I have never overwrote an method that was not abstract before. Don't need it te be filled in or anything just the annotations or how to later on add the new method to the Mouse class.

Hopefull greetings,

EmpyreanGB

Archived