Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Accounts seemed to get locked instantly after tut island

postlife

Hey, I'm new to botting, but I still have had a little experience with it. However for some reason every time I create an account through a proxy (used blazing proxies and proxy6.net) and manually level it through tutorial island it gets locked instantly after. I was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback onto why this is happening. I'm using the maxthon browser, deleting the cookies before going on the website and only using one proxy in my account settings at a time so I don't accidentally flag one of my IP's. However, for some reason, i keep getting locked. One thing I've noticed is I'm unsure if my cookies are being deleted because every time i go to make a new account my password and username from a long time ago keeps getting entered. So if anyone has some advice to fix this issue I would greatly appreciate it.

1 minute ago, postlife said:

Hey, I'm new to botting, but I still have had a little experience with it. However for some reason every time I create an account through a proxy (used blazing proxies and proxy6.net) and manually level it through tutorial island it gets locked instantly after. I was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback onto why this is happening. I'm using the maxthon browser, deleting the cookies before going on the website and only using one proxy in my account settings at a time so I don't accidentally flag one of my IP's. However, for some reason, i keep getting locked. One thing I've noticed is I'm unsure if my cookies are being deleted because every time i go to make a new account my password and username from a long time ago keeps getting entered. So if anyone has some advice to fix this issue I would greatly appreciate it.

Oh one more thing. I'm assuming this doesn't matter, but i created my outlook accounts/aliases on my home ip. Can they track that which is why they are locking my accounts?

27 minutes ago, postlife said:

Oh one more thing. I'm assuming this doesn't matter, but i created my outlook accounts/aliases on my home ip. Can they track that which is why they are locking my accounts?

They implemented something new over a month ago I believe.

3 minutes ago, Rebecca631 said:

They implemented something new over a month ago I believe.

hmm, so does this mean that i have to create each email on an individual proxy? 

Your logging in from somewhere else after creating the account & its getting auto locked. 

When you create the account(s) make sure you create it on the proxy you'll use to log in game with. If your using sock5 proxies then insert it on the proxy settings and name it to the account its associated with in the browser. Also pretty sure those accounts that are locked are still good just reset the pass and they should be fine but do it with the same proxy so you don't get flagged and locked. 

so how does this work when u buy accounts from another person? these get instand locked aswell right? for example when i buy tut done account from someone

• 1 month later...
    On 10/3/2018 at 1:49 PM, Milasoft said:

They cant track the ip the email account was created on. Are you using the same proxy to create the account and to play on the account?

How would they find out what IP you used to create your E-mail?
    Or are you talking about the creation of the OSRS account?

1 hour ago, Kami Coins said:

How would they find out what IP you used to create your E-mail?
    Or are you talking about the creation of the OSRS account?

The ip you use to create the osrs account and the ip you use to log into it must match.

Archived