Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Python3] Account Generator - DEPRECATED

falloutr

Wrote an account generator that uses DeathByCaptcha to create and save accounts to a CSV

Just updated it to verify the username before and after creation. Reports any failed post creation attempts as invalid captchas; saving you money!
    Only thing missing now is the database portion. Feel free to add my discord if you need any help or have recommendations to add to the thread/script.

You can change up the name generation by modifying the words in the word_array, any word will work so more realistic name should be easy.
    There are some comments explaining what certain things do, please feel free to h8 on my code, give me some criticism or ask questions if you need help!

Enjoy!

P.S. Deprecated until I can update it, needs a proper keep-alive header or some workaround, currently focusing on other projects. :^\
    Should be back to botting soon! <3

Params, only optional param isnt implemented yet lol:

deathbycaptcha_username - your username for deathbycaptcha
    deathbycaptcha_password - your password for deathbycaptcha
    email_prefix - the prefix to the email ex: dream+bot
    email_suffix - the suffix to the email ex: @gmail.com
    	 the above two generate the email so if you want to validate to a gmail and your username is [email protected] you can use dream+bot as the prefix and @gmail.com as the suffix, each email will be numbered [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], etc. If you dont plan to validate just use anything
    amount_to_create - the amount of accounts to generate
    starting_number - the starting number on the email, ex: if you wanted it to start at [email protected] you would put 50, start at [email protected] put 0
    thread_count - the amount of accounts being made at a time, improves speed

Script:

Archived