Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ¨Stolen account¨

bobbysmurda

As soon as i create a new account on osrs and run it on my proxy in dblauncher i get logged out and I always get the login screen where it says: ¨Account locked as we suspect it has been stolen.¨

Why is this happening?

1 minute ago, bobbysmurda said:

Well my own IP starts with 8 and my proxy 1 so they are not even close to be simular. Is there anyway i can fix this so i dont have to recover my account all the time?

how do you recover accounts? pl0x i have like over 10 accounts locked

31 minutes ago, tarxan said:

the creation ip and the proxy ip have to be relatively close or they will lock

Well, my own IP starts with 8 and my proxy 1 so they are not even close to be simular. Is there anyway i can fix this so i dont have to recover my account all the time?

Just now, MySmallBox said:

how do you recover accounts? pl0x i have like over 10 accounts locked

Just reset password, i think there's a button on the login screen that says: ¨forgotten password? click here.¨

Just now, bobbysmurda said:

Just reset password, i think there's a button on the login screen that says: ¨forgotten password? click here.¨

well my accounts dont have registered email

Just now, MySmallBox said:

well my accounts dont have registered email

Oh... then make a email out of the unregistered email? Dont know if that works. Otherwise i cant help u very much with recovering your locked accounts 😕

you need a proxy in the same country, also you need a house ip or a proxy (never used) to create on and it is also a qeustion of how many accs you create per ip, what website do you use to create accounts? do you make sure it is also wired to the ip that is using the DB client?

-Klaas

• 2 weeks later...

Archived