Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nightmare zone host bots?

Dbuffed

So I don't know if this website already has one, I know osb doesn't, although I am looking around - Anyone know where I could find one? I am wanting to try out bots for the first time in a while, but I don't personally know much about them.

I dont think there are any public ones, you could get someone to make you a private script for it though.

i'd make you one if I knew how.

I dont think there are any public ones, you could get someone to make you a private script for it though.

i'd make you one if I knew how.

I would make one if I knew myself, I have seen there is some so far, but not sure what places they are located at, i did ask on OSB but nothing.

This bot that begins with T and likes their money has one, jsing.

Cheers lol, I reset my password for there (forgot it) and forgot to log on xD

Archived