Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • tPowerBarbs - Broken/Bug - Scripter Absent

I KO I

Here's a link to a video of the bug. As you can see, after dropping all of the fish, it double clicks the last fish and tries to use that dropped fish on the fishing spot. It is unable to fix it self and requires a manual reset. Sometimes this happens within the first 5 minutes, sometimes it will happen after an hour of use. As you can see on the thread, other people have reported this problem to no avail and the scripter last logged in in the month of April. I would recommend removing this script as it is obviously broken and the creator hasn't even visited the site in almost 6 months. Account received a temp ban due to this bug. Before you go "you should have watched the script" - yea, I watched it for an hour and the bug didn't take place within that time frame, so figured it had been fixed. Don't care about the account being banned, but this script shouldn't still be available since the owner is no longer active.

Archived