Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • One thing scripts are getting wrong about anti-ban

8uwin

I see too many scripts using the arrow keys to move the screen for anti-bans and I believe this is the wrong way to go about anti-ban.

Personally, I always use mouse3 (middle mouse button) to move my screen and check stuff out when I'm skilling. I basically never use the arrow keys to move the screen anymore since OSRS added it as a functionality. And when it comes to botting, I don't believe I've used a script yet that uses mouse3 to move the screen. So, I think scripters should take advantage of it! That's all :)

I mean that's kinda account specific. Would be useful information for private scripts you buy I guess but otherwise a lot of people don't know about that kinda stuff lol.

On 9/20/2018 at 8:04 PM, centurydude said:

Easier said than done with the API provided to us.

pretty much what ozeki said lol its ez to do with api

Archived