Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • winegrabberBRB [source code]

brbxd

8 hours ago, Aob said:

Noobie question but how do I add the source code onto the client? I can definitely give you at least 24 hours of run time feedback on your script if I can get it up and running.

You're gonna have to download some sort of IDE, I use eclipse, but I know IntelliJ is a big one here as well.

If you manage to go on the Eclipse route:

Go to File -> Java Project

image.thumb.png.26ffb2207d9f1ade9759284a375db584.png

You'll get the above screen, name it whatever you want. For organizational purposes feel free to name it winegrabberBRB, name doesn't really matter here tbh though.

After, you'll get a folder with whatever name you use and it'll look something like this:

image.png.b36375f906dc9cd5656208bb066ed083.png

After you get here, right click the winegrabberBRB folder and choose this option:

image.png.5567c1a6516630a5db655096063fddb6.png

After that, navigate to your DreamBot folder that contain the files BotData and Scripts:

image.png

Go into BotData and choose client.jar. (This is to incorporate the DreamBot client classes and methods!)

After that, in the folder src (refer to the second picture I posted) right click it, and go New -> Class

You'll get another pop up where it asks for the "Name:" name it "main" then finish.

Assuming you named everything how I mentioned, you'll get a screen that looks like this:

image.thumb.png.f932a19f3e4ed822a2bd6006531f734b.pngThe code provided is not necessary, since you're copy and pasting my original source code: so delete all that is there (EXCEPT THE "package winegrabberBRB;") and copy and paste the code I provided on this thread (EXCEPT THE "package org.dreambot.brbXD;") This line of code must be the same name as the package (Which contains the class you just created).

After you've done that: Save.

Then, go to File -> Export...

You'll get another pop up, locate the "Java" folder, expand it and choose "JAR file".

It'll ask you the resources you want to export, choose the file you just created, whatever you named your Java project, check that box.

image.png.0631ea3cdd429dfbd6c0c4d09c9ed063.png

Then, where it says "Select the export destination:"

Navigate to your DreamBot folder once again and place it into the "Scripts" folder.

After that, click "Finish" and then attempt to run the script in DreamBot.

P.S. if your client is already open, click "Refresh All" in the DreamBot "Script Manager" which pops up after pressing the play button at the bottom of the client.

If you have any questions about this, message me and I'll be glad to help.

Lastly, I DO NOT recommend running this script for 24 hrs on an account you are not worried about getting banned, I'm comfortable with my script however, botting 24 hrs straight with any script is highly dangerous. 

image.png^ I have no idea why this screenshot is still here I've tried deleting it multiple times in edits, so just ignore it.

Archived