Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute alejandroang

Nex

1 hour ago, alejandroang said:

@Theminis u blaming at me shit u cant proove so u dont want me to pay my service cuz i stol unreal shit, so can i get paid or whos the scammer here now?

The person who made the dispute is Nex. As a result, we expect you to address Nex, not Theminis.

We were sent a screenshot in which you admitted to botting. I'll give you one chance to address this in a timely manner as well before we make a decision.

6 hours ago, alejandroang said:

u will find nothing cuz i did nothing, so im not afraid haha but ye im guilty about botting that nexy acc, im willing to pay slowly cuz broke irl if i can, if not well you just have to ban, anyhow ill pay that shit even if i get banned

You will have to repay Nex.

Whether he's okay with you repaying it slowly or not is up to him, as well as how much he's fine with accepting.

@Nex

6 hours ago, alejandroang said:

hey @Theminis i never botted any of ur accs, i cant bot zulrahs quest line or even dragonslayer2 or eagles peak quest lmao, u talking shit with no proof, but the only proof ive got is that u owe me 13m for a quest line a did, maybe u just dont like me and u started acting that way, but u CANT proove what u saying, cuz this isnt real

29a8a40971441ed74604f2f017f2e81d.thumb.png.27e3ec58f3bac7eca301e2146d75a140.png

Case closed, even if I owe you 13m for services, that still makes it 12m in my favour.

7 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

You will have to repay Nex.

Whether he's okay with you repaying it slowly or not is up to him, as well as how much he's fine with accepting.

@Nex

Im fine with just 120m, time frame would be a max of 7 days which is plenty to either buy it or make it 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived