Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • -=+=- Introduction to DreamBot! -=+=-

Waseb

Hello DreamBot!

My name is Waseb, I've played Runescape since 2008 and believe it or not, I was only 8 years old when I first signed up. I didn't have a clue what I was doing but being able to run around was good enough for me.

I feel like I've become more successful since then, having played on many accounts but quit shortly after, I think I'm here for good now.

On DreamBot, I'm going to try and get myself out there in the Forum Community. I'm currently offering [FREE] PowerLevel Services for RS3/07 so I can get a few vouches and positive notes on my belt.

Hopefully, I'll be a verified MiddleMan in not too long. 

Well anyways DreamBot, it's getting late now and I really should be getting some sleep. Thanks very much for reading.

-Waseb.

<3

please-dont-be-mad-i-wuv-you.jpg

Welcome to DreamBot! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a PM :-)

Thanks bud. Will do.

Hello DreamBot!

My name is Waseb, I've played Runescape since 2008 and believe it or not, I was only 8 years old when I first signed up. I didn't have a clue what I was doing but being able to run around was good enough for me.

I feel like I've become more successful since then, having played on many accounts but quit shortly after, I think I'm here for good now.

On DreamBot, I'm going to try and get myself out there in the Forum Community. I'm currently offering [FREE] PowerLevel Services for RS3/07 so I can get a few vouches and positive notes on my belt.

Hopefully, I'll be a verified MiddleMan in not too long. 

Well anyways DreamBot, it's getting late now and I really should be getting some sleep. Thanks very much for reading.

-Waseb.

Create me a new account, and get it lvl 70 in attack, strength, and defense. First "free power level service"

Create me a new account, and get it lvl 70 in attack, strength, and defense. First "free power level service"

Please follow the layout wrote on the Service Page, Sir.

Archived