Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Blue D'hide Looter---[Not Complete]

Pony42

Well I started a blue d'hide looter off of one of nezz's guide, it's no where near being done it needs a lot of work, and I just don't have time for it, if anyone wants to complete it go ahead ;p..
    Not the best work for my first script/start of a script.. if you care to finish I'd like to have some credit for doing the basics... The banking needs to be fixed definitely..

The class is "goblinkiller" because that's what I was going to make until I thought hmm.. people kill blue dragons, but they don't loot the hide! 
    I believe vambraces are made with one hide? correct me if i'm wrong but there can be some nice profit, and some nice crafting exp made out of this.

I will be looking for a partner if anyone would like to help.. I know one @DefCon was interested in helping so we will see how it goes! Won't be done for a while but could be a very good profitable bot once it's complete.. The price of Blue d'hide will probably never drop much, it's basically a stable price.

Reason for making this is because most people kill blue dragons and don't loot the 2k gp dragonhide but loot the bones which honestly makes no sense to me.. ;p

On Eclipse I only had one error which was stupid, and wouldn't fix.. (probably from something i messed up prior to that)

Bank Location may need to be fixed also..

http://pastebin.com/eCYmHUAk

Color Code:
    Green- Done
    Red- Incomplete/not started
    Green/Red- Nearly complete but not fully.
    Orange- Started but not completed.

Added-
    Looting Process
    Walking(I have yet
    to add some objects)
    Banking(for the most part.. need to fix the levels*0,1,2*)

To be added-
    Eating
    Teleporting
    Using key on the Door
    Action of Opening Taverly Gate
    Action of clicking on Ladder to get down into the dungeon
    **Possibly for clicking the gate in the middle unless I just have it run all the way around**
    Using the agility pipe if 70(?)
    An option to have them kill the dragons and loot possibly?

|Updates-Version|

If you want to leave some feedback let me know... also some suggestions on what to add would be nice!

Credits 
    Nezz for most of it due to me watching his tutorial to write a lot of this
    Me for writing it ;p

If you decide to continue working on this feel free to message me if you need help.

Honestly if you'd like to help me with it, it'd be nice, I don't mind giving credit to us both.. I did quite abit of it if you'd like to finish, or help.

Also for the rest of you guys, thank you!

Honestly if you'd like to help me with it, it'd be nice, I don't mind giving credit to us both.. I did quite abit of it if you'd like to finish, or help.

Also for the rest of you guys, thank you!

I can help you also ':)

Looks pretty good, and glad people are getting use out of my tutorials. :)

Needs quite a bit of work, but i'll get it done eventually.

Archived