Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Breakups...

Nebraska

On 9/12/2018 at 2:33 PM, 7804364 said:

Ghost that ho

On 9/12/2018 at 7:16 PM, ozeki6 said:

If she cheated once then she will most likely do it again. Just get over. 

Getting out of a marriage because of a similar situation, it won't get better. Run, run away as fast as you can!

But definitely self-reflect! Can't know dark without light bro, good luck.

10 hours ago, Articron said:

See this break-up as the perfect opportunity to work on yourself. 

I've went through a break-up which ended up being a rollercoaster of emotions, and I can tell you from experience that perspective matters so much.
    Determine how you can improve yourself and your own life. Allow yourself to feel the "grief" and loneliness. Your psyche needs to be allowed to experience the trauma before it can heal. Fighting or displacing your heartache will only make things worse. Accept what happened.

Take whatever broken pieces are left from the relationship, take a hard look and learn what needs to be learned for your next partner and move on.

If you want to talk on Discord, you're always free to shoot me a message: Articron#5089

respeccc

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

I am late, but time. Things like this take time. Even 4 years later, shit could still bother you a bit.

You'll have your depression period, which could like a while, and then you'll try dating.. Maybe it will work and maybe it won't.. and eventually it won't own you and you will live your life.

Archived