Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Breakups...

Nebraska

Currently in a breakup with my gf of two years. 8 hours away from home for university and got cheated on. Very sad skipped my second half of classes for the day, whats my next step? (lol coming to a rs forum for relationship advice I know).

21 hours ago, Nebraska said:

Currently in a breakup with my gf of two years. 8 hours away from home for university and got cheated on. Very sad skipped my second half of classes for the day, whats my next step? (lol coming to a rs forum for relationship advice I know).

Sounds manipulative and like a compulsive liar. It is a blessing.

See this break-up as the perfect opportunity to work on yourself. 

I've went through a break-up which ended up being a rollercoaster of emotions, and I can tell you from experience that perspective matters so much.
    Determine how you can improve yourself and your own life. Allow yourself to feel the "grief" and loneliness. Your psyche needs to be allowed to experience the trauma before it can heal. Fighting or displacing your heartache will only make things worse. Accept what happened.

Take whatever broken pieces are left from the relationship, take a hard look and learn what needs to be learned for your next partner and move on.

If you want to talk on Discord, you're always free to shoot me a message: Articron#5089

Archived