Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The future of Dreambot?

tomlson

So I got banned a few weeks ago and I left dreambot knowing that it was a fairly new client, that will need to get things sorted out still. I'm not blaming my ban on you, but I was wondering how Dreambot is advancing to become better and if there will be progress if I decide to invest money into this bot. How does it compare to some of the major bots such as powerbot and epicbot?

lol

powerbot and epicbot

those are probably the two worst bots, powerbot was the best before eoc came out but times have changed.

epicbot had scripts for a lot of shit but they were all basic scripts there was nothing like barrows, dragons, or anything of that nature.

idk if im even allowed to say bot names plz no warning points =[

lol

powerbot and epicbot

those are probably the two worst bots, powerbot was the best before eoc came out but times have changed.

epicbot had scripts for a lot of shit but they were all basic scripts there was nothing like barrows, dragons, or anything of that nature.

Don't worry, I'll defend you if they say anything. Thanks for updating me. I understand how it is the era for new bots such as dreambot to rise. 

Don't worry, I'll defend you if they say anything. Thanks for updating me. I understand how it is the era for new bots such as dreambot to rise. 

lol, i dont need you to defend me, i doubt anything will happen anyways but yeah db is fairly new or atleast newer than most bots

DreamBot is a great and well-managed business.

It can run itself very well, and with Staff and Managers even better. 

In my opinion, within 6 months, DreamBot will be up there in top 3 bots.

-Waseb.

We're making improvements every day. :)

And @James you are allowed to talk about other clients, just not advertise for them.

I don't personally use epicbot/powerbot so I can't really tell you how we compare. But I've been told we're on par with the other bigger clients as far as API goes.

I've used both Powerbot, TriBot, and EpicBot.. they're all terrible plus you can only bot for 2 hours if you don't buy vip for like $10 a month... it's not worth it.. I like dreambot due to the free vip for a while.. Nicely layout on the client. Only downfall of Dreambot is that it's a bit slow with proxy's no matter what one it is.

I agree with the op's orgininal sentiment though, once DreamBot's client, web, api, and core features are stable we really need to focus on some cool technologies/features to help our bot stand out. 

Web Walking is the main reason i'm here TBH.

i have to agree, i payed for tribot vip for a month and it was horrible. All the free scripts were badly coded, even with scheduled breaks, and everything else my accounts still got banned within 24 hours. So far dreambot has been better then tribot with the free scripts. The scripts are limited right now, but as stated above, within 6 months dreambot will be up there.

lol

powerbot and epicbot

Are you high? powerbot is the most well-written RS botting client to date.

Archived