Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Waseb's Power Leveling Services [07/RS3]

Waseb

Hello, Ladies and Gentleman.

INTRO: 

I'm Waseb, also known as Wasebkiller, and today I'm here to offer FREE Power Leveling services. I've played Runescape since 2008, therefore I know the ins and outs of the game. 

Why am I doing this for free?

I'm doing these services for free because I would like to make myself known in the Dreambot community before I start to charge for my services. I also have a lot of spare-time on my hands and I'd like to give back to the community!

How to get a service: 

To get a service from ME, just Reply to the Thread / Contact me on Skype  me using the set application.  However, make the Wanted Level reasonable, I do have a life.

WasebRS.png

Application: 

Skill you want me to powerlevel:

Current Level: 

Wanted Level: 

Skype Name: 

Will you vouch?:

Outro:

Thank you very much for reading my thread! Make sure to contact me if you'd like a service and I hope y'all have a great day!

Hello

Thank you for making this free service. We do however require that users make the order on this post, and not in a PM, so we can keep track of what orders you get. :-)

Best of luck with your service :-)

Hello

Thank you for making this free service. We do however require that users make the order on this post, and not in a PM, so we can keep track of what orders you get. :-)

Best of luck with your service :-)

Alrighty, thank you very much for the information.

I will correct this now.

So we have to give you our username and password?

Yes, then I log on, I will get you your wanted level and log out.

I dont think anyone will trust you mate, your new :/ Just saying

People can put a bank pin on their account and just put the needed items in their inventory. And when I log out they can change their password.

Archived