Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I am here to fulfill my egoistic needs. Kappa

Cinkupis

I've never done this intro thread shit so I figured I should give it a go:

Hey guys.

I used to play runescape back in the good old days when nexus bots were OP in runescape. good old days. And yeah I played runescape just to fulfill my egoistic gold farming needs.

Guess im back to old habits, this time since im studying programming, im gonna try to earn some cash by learning scripting and producing premium quality scripts, since this community is pretty young, seems like the right time to step into the market Kappa.

Yeah those were some bold statements, but oh well, better than lies I guess (I hope).

EDIT: oh yeah, im also a doto fan. meepo ftw.

Cinkupis

I've never done this intro thread shit so I figured I should give it a go:

Hey guys.

I used to play runescape back in the good old days when nexus bots were OP in runescape. good old days. And yeah I played runescape just to fulfill my egoistic gold farming needs.

Guess im back to old habits, this time since im studying programming, im gonna try to earn some cash by learning scripting and producing premium quality scripts, since this community is pretty young, seems like the right time to step into the market Kappa.

Yeah those were some bold statements, but oh well, better than lies I guess (I hope).

EDIT: oh yeah, im also a doto fan. meepo ftw.

Cinkupis

Welcome to Dreambot. :)

If you have any questions about the API or where to get started with scripting feel free to ask me. :')

Archived