Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Account doesn't log in after logging in

Mugman

54 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

It's working fine on my end.

Are you running a private script? It's possible your welcome screen solver is not Dreambot's.

I'm having the same issue.

Guys I need more than "it doesn't work"

If all you give me is "it doesn't work" there's literally nothing that I can do. It's working fine on my end, and I can't get it to not work on my end.

Because of that, I need you guys to give me the information needed for me to try and figure out what is happening.

9 minutes ago, Tripe said:

@Nuclear Nezz

The login solver gets stuck at the welcome screen. Linux x64, Java 1.8.0_172.

Yes. I understand that. It doesn't happen to me, and so I can't fix it.

Are there any scripters that are having the issue? They could debug it by checking login index and gamestate.

49 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Yes. I understand that. It doesn't happen to me, and so I can't fix it.

Are there any scripters that are having the issue? They could debug it by checking login index and gamestate.

https://streamable.com/vvw6q
    The issue occurs on both fresh start and non fresh start, if you stop script while it's stuck on the click to continue screen and you run it again, the solver will work.  This is dreambots default solver.

@goldfan19

14 minutes ago, goldfan19 said:

https://streamable.com/vvw6q
    The issue occurs on both fresh start and non fresh start, if you stop script while it's stuck on the click to continue screen and you run it again, the solver will work.  This is dreambots default solver.

I have another client open (on a separate machine) that's still running 2.9.8 and the result is the same, except that it doesn't get stuck, so I think the problem is somewhere else.

The only difference I can find so far is in the behavior of getClient().getAccountStatus(). In 2.9.8 it seems to hang forever and never returns (which seems like a bug). In 2.9.8.1 it always seems to return -1.

Archived